2020 Summer Tour is Filling Up Fast
Learn More Here 2020 Summer
2021 Regional Tour
March 5-7 Sevierville, TN
March 5-7 Taylorsville, NC
March 12-14 New Castle, PA
March 12-14 Columbia, SC
March 19-21 Greensboro, NC #1
March 19-21 Lynchburg, VA
March 26-28 West Memphis, AR
March 26-28 Decatur, AL
April 9-11 Supply, NC
April 9-11 Charleston, WV
April 16-18 Greensboro, NC #2
April 16-18 Valdosta, GA
April 23-25 Rock Hill, SC
April 23-25 Indiana, PA
May 1-2 Rockingham, NC
May 7-9 Henderson, NC
2021 National Championships-June 23-27
Dance Machine Productions’ competitions are designed to be a positive learning experience and opportunity for everyone to be recognized for their accomplishments. We encourage studio spirit and fellowship among all studios attending and strive for a positive experience that promotes growth and improvement for each dancer and teacher. Our competitions are honest and fair—we treat everyone equally.
Our philosophy is that “Competition is not about ‘beating out others,’ but improving yourselves, appreciating what you have learned and acknowledging others accomplishments, everything else is icing on the cake!”
What makes Dance Machine different?
- We are nice to everyone and handle each situation as fair as possible.
- We have Reasonable Entry Fees and Give FREE PHOTO & VIDEO TO ALL DANCERS
- We are organized and stay on or ahead of schedule at every regional competition
- We have one of America’s most respected dance title competitions, where well rounded dancers are given the opportunity to grow as a person and a dancer.
- We are honest and fair…we do not show favoritism to a studio just because they bring the most routines or have the biggest check. Everyone is on equal ground!
- We encourage studios owners, teachers, and dancers to get to know each other and have a since of family…this makes our nationals like a BIG FAMILY reunion year after year!