2019 Tour at a Glance
- March 1-3 New Castle, PA
- March 1-3 Atlanta/Macon, GA
- March 8-10 Lexington, SC
- March 9-10 York, PA
- March 15-17 Sevierville, TN
- March 15-17 Statesville, NC (1)
- March 15-17 Roanoke, VA
- March 22-24 Greensboro, NC
- March 23-24 Charleston, WV
- March 30-31 West Memphis, AR
- March 30-31 Huntsville, AL
- April 6-7 East Haven, CT
- April 6-7 Valdosta, GA
- April 12-14 Supply, NC
- April 13-14 Norfolk, VA
- April 26-28 Rock Hill, SC
- April 26-28 Indiana, PA
- May 4-5 Statesville, NC (2)
- May 3-5 Voorhees, NJ
- May 10-12 Henderson, NC
- May 10-12 Manassas, VA
2019 National Finals June 26-30 Rock Hill, SC
Our 19th National Tour
Dance Machine Productions’ competitions are designed to be a positive learning experience and opportunity for everyone to be recognized for their accomplishments. We encourage studio spirit and fellowship among all studios attending and strive for a positive experience that promotes growth and improvement for each dancer and teacher. Our competitions are honest and fair—we treat everyone equally.
Our philosophy is that “Competition is not about ‘beating out others,’ but improving yourselves, appreciating what you have learned and acknowledging others accomplishments, everything else is icing on the cake!”
We offer the competition experience with Reasonable Entry Fees and We Give Every Dancer FREE VIDEO of Routines they perform in at the competition!
at a Glance!
What makes Dance Machine ANDC different?
- We are nice to everyone and handle each situation as fair as possible.
- We have Reasonable Entry Fees and Give FREE VIDEO TO ALL DANCERS
- We are organized and stay on or ahead of schedule at every regional competition
- We have one of America’s most respected dance title competitions, where well rounded dancers are given the opportunity to grow as a person and a dancer.
- We are honest and fair…we do not show favoritism to a studio just because they bring the most routines or have the biggest check. Everyone is on equal ground!
- We encourage studios owners, teachers, and dancers to get to know each other and have a since of family…this makes our nationals like a BIG FAMILY reunion year after year!